Mbappé, Varane, Modric: L'Équipe gives huge Ballon d'Or hint
The French publication has put together a video ahead of the awards ceremony on December 3 in which three players feature rather heavily.
Kylian Mbappé, Raphaël Varane and Luka Modric, in that order… L’Équipe has published a video montage ahead of the annual Ballon d’Or ceremony and has handed punters a bit of a hint as to who the three shortlisted finalists will be at the gala on December 3.
In the 30-second video, Mbappé, Varane and Modric are the first to appear and enjoy the greatest screen time of all the male players in the montage, which also features the candidates for the Ballon d'Or Féminin and the Kopa Trophy.
Griezmann barely features in L'Équipe montage
Cristiano Ronaldo is first up in the video as last year’s winner, before Mbappé and Varane appear celebrating France’s World Cup win and Modric with the Champions League trophy. Following them are the rest of the favourites for the three-man podium, includingMo Salah, Cristiano Ronaldo, Leo Messi, Neymar, Paul Pogba, Antoine Griezmann, N’Golo Kanté and Eden Hazard.The Cameras then cut again to Mbappé, Varane and Modric as the sequence comes to an end.
Another curiosity of the video is the time afforded to Antoine Griezmann, who appears not in the blue of France like his teammates Mbappé, Varane, Pogba and Kanté, but in his club colours, despite being an integral part of the team that lifted the World Cup in Russia and among the pre-ceremony favourites to lift the Ballon d’Or.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7