Ronaldo promotes Valladolid at Madison Square Garden
The Brazilian president of the LaLiga side took in a New York Knicks game and availed of the opportunity to showcase Valladolid.
Ronaldo Nazario was in New York City in his capacity as president of Real Valladolid holding meetings in the US offices of LaLiga. He took advantage of the trip spending time at Madison Square Garden where he witnessed his first NBA game as local side NY Knicks faced the Brooklyn Nets.
Ronaldo posed for photos with Knicks' French player Frank Ntilikina with the NBA star posing with the purple and white striped "Pucela" shirt .
Ronaldo wasn't the only footballing celebrity at the game as Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer also posed with a "Toon" shirt along side basketball player Kristaps Porzingis.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ryder Cup: Garcia gets action underway at Whistling Straits
- Joshua v Usyk: AJ aims to keep it simple as Fury looms large over capital clash
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the Evergrande crisis?
- NFL NFL: Chargers after another road win at Chiefs in big AFC West clash
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card