Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus star's first car up for sale
The Audi S3 Coupe bought by the Juventus ace in his first year at Manchester United is on the market - but it'll cost you...
Cristiano Ronaldo's first car is up for sale and, unsurprisingly, the vehicle's links to the Juventus and Portugal star have added a euro or two to its asking price...
Audi S3 Coupe is yours for 20,000 euros
Despite the 2000 Audi S3 Coupe currently being worth between 6,000 and 10,000 euros, its owner has put it on the market for a whopping 20,000 euros.
Cristiano bought the vehicle second-hand during his first season at Manchester United, having moved to the Premier League club from Sporting CP in summer 2003.
He was no more than a promising teenager at the time and, rather than splashing out on a flashy, astronomically expensive car, opted for a less eye-catching set of wheels.
Ronaldo has since become quite the car collector
Since then, the former Real Madrid forward has certainly graduated on to snazzier rides...
Recommended in English
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: The reasons behind Gareth Bale's rupture with the club and the fans
- SOCCER Xabi Alonso: "Winning Euro 2008 with Spain shut Carragher up..."
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp cheers world class Mané ahead of Southampton reunion
- NBA | PELICANS Pelicans All-Star Zion Williamson cleared for full team activities
- NBA | SUNS Streaking Suns keeping eyes on NBA prize as record looms
- NBA Curry salutes Klay Thompson after latest Warriors masterclass