Villarreal - Real Madrid: Vallejo the only available player left out
Real Madrid coach Santiago Solari has named a 20-man travelling party for tonight's rearranged LaLiga match away to Villarreal (21:30 CET).
Santiago Solari has named a 20-man squad for Real Madrid's rescheduled LaLiga clash at Villarreal tonight (21:30 CET), which was postponed because of Los Blancos' involvement in December's Club World Cup.
Vallejo stays behind with injured Llorente, Asensio, Mariano
Injured trio Marcos Llorente, Marco Asensio and Mariano Díaz all miss out, with defender Jesús Vallejo the only available player omitted from the travelling party.
Solari will have to trim squad list by two
Before the week-17 match at the Estadio de la Cerámica, Solari will have to cut his squad down to a final matchday group of 18.
Real Madrid squad to face Villarreal:
Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Casilla, Courtois.
Defenders: Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Odriozola, Reguilón.
Midfielders: Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Valverde, Isco, Ceballos.
Forwards: Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vázquez, Vinicius.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Joshua: "No real strategy except for winning" against Usyk
- BOXING Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Osyk: date, tickets, venue
- WORLD NEWS How does Evergrande conglomerate put China's housing system in danger of collapse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Klopp salutes Liverpool ace Minamino and reveals Firmino fitness update
- GOLF Five reasons why we all love the Ryder Cup
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement