Attempted robbery of UFC fighter does not go according to plan
Dana White, the CEO of the UFC organisation, published an image of what befell a man who unwisely tried to mug Brazilian fighter Polyana Viana.
UFC fighter Polyana Viana dealt out a harsh lesson to a would-be assailant who was apparently unaware of the identity of his intended victim when he tried to rob the Brazilian mixed martial artist outside her home in Rio de Janeiro, claiming he had a gun.
Viana reacted by dishing out a beating and subduing the man while passersby alerted the police.
Dana White, the CEO of UFC, posted an image on Instagram shortly after the incident showing the injuries Viana’s attacker sustained.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops