Morata sails through medical and poses with Atlético badge
The striker got up bright and early for his revision at the Navarra University Clinic and when he emerged, he posed with doctors.
Álvaro Morata passed a medical revision for Atlético de Madrid this morning, just a few hours after he arrived in the Spanish capital on a late night flight from London. The striker got up bright and early to be in good time for his revision at the Navarra University Clinic shortly after 8am and by 10:15, he was outside and posing for photographs with club medical staff. "Everything went well, thankfully", Morata said while posing for Atleti’s media department.
Unable to take part in Sunday's session
After passing his medical, Morata must now sign his loan contract. Until he does so, he won’t be able to train with the squad and he was too late to take part in this morning’s session, which started at 11:30 at the Cerro del Espino.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7