Real Madrid and Barça to go head to head for Dani Olmo
The 20-year-old Dinamo Zagreb winger is attracting interest from LaLiga's two heavyweights according to France Football.
Dani Olmo has emerged as one of the hottest prospects in European football and is attracting interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona, among others.
The 20-year-old Spain under-21 international is a key player for Dinamo Zagreb and was voted 11th in the 2018 Golden Boy awards. Now, according to France Football, the midfielder’s performances for the Croatian champions have made some of Europe’s biggest clubs sit up and take notice, with Real and Barça preparing to lead the charge for Olmo.
Barça, Real Madrid table bids for Olmo
#TMmercato: derby di mercato fra #Barca e #Real per il ventenne spagnolo Dani #Olmo in forza alla Dinamo Zagabria! Ma servono almeno 25 milioni... #PlayerToWatch— Transfermarkt.it (@TMit_news) 29 January 2019
Ecco il giocatore 👉https://t.co/GLdIdftIDH pic.twitter.com/Ot9IDRCSFN
Barcelona have reportedly tabled a 25-million-euro bid for Olmo, who came through the ranks at La Masia before moving to Zagreb in 2014. Real Madrid are also believed to have made an offer, of 26 million euros, to try and persuade Olmo to choose the Bernabéu over Camp Nou. Olmo’s Zagreb contract runs until 2021 and the Croatian club are willing to do business for a fee in that region.
Olmo, who was promoted to the Zagreb first team in 2014-15, can play on either wing or in midfield and has scored four goals and provided seven assists so far this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA