Marouane Fellaini leaves Man Utd for pastures new
Shandong Luneng of the Chinese Super League have secured the signing of Marouane Fellaini from Manchester United.
Marouane Fellaini has completed a reported £10million move from Manchester United to Chinese Super League club Shandong Luneng.
China bound for Fellaini
Fellaini is believed to have signed a three-year deal in the CSL that will see him earn almost £30m after tax over the course of his stay in China.
The Belgium international joined United in 2013 for a reported £27m from Everton, following David Moyes from Goodison Park to Old Trafford.
Fellaini continued to be a prominent member of the United squad under Louis van Gaal and Jose Mourinho, the latter of whom was particularly vocal in his admiration for the physical midfielder and handed him a new two-year last June.
However, since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer replaced Mourinho in December he has made just one Premier League appearance.
Fellaini leaves United having won the FA Cup, EFL Cup and Europa League once each.
Recommended in English
- GLOBAL NEWS How much money has baby shark made?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Francisco Gento, ‘The Gale of the Cantabrian Sea’
- NFL Seahawks fire defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr.
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team