Emotional Neymar declares "new toe" would be perfect birthday present
The Paris Saint-Germain squad and coach Tuchel were present at the Brazilian's 27th "Nuit Rouge" (Red Night) birthday party in the French capital.
Sunday's PSG defeat away to Olympique Lyon was put to one side last night in the French capital as the Paris Saint Germain squad along with first team coach Thomas Tuchel joined the glamour from the French music and fashion scene to celebrate Neymar's 27th birthday.
During the evening, an emotional Neymar offered his thanks to all attendees and visibly emotional stated that his perfect birthday present would be a "new toe". The player is set to miss the next two months of action following a serious toe injury sustained in a recent cup game against Strasbourg at Parc des Princes.
The lavish party was entitled "Neymar JR'S Nuit Rouge" (Neymar's red night) and it was staged at Pavillon Gabriel close to the Palacio L'Elysée with red being the dress code and the event sponsored by Austrian energy drink supplier Red Bull.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight