Emotional Neymar declares "new toe" would be perfect birthday present
The Paris Saint-Germain squad and coach Tuchel were present at the Brazilian's 27th "Nuit Rouge" (Red Night) birthday party in the French capital.
Sunday's PSG defeat away to Olympique Lyon was put to one side last night in the French capital as the Paris Saint Germain squad along with first team coach Thomas Tuchel joined the glamour from the French music and fashion scene to celebrate Neymar's 27th birthday.
During the evening, an emotional Neymar offered his thanks to all attendees and visibly emotional stated that his perfect birthday present would be a "new toe". The player is set to miss the next two months of action following a serious toe injury sustained in a recent cup game against Strasbourg at Parc des Princes.
The lavish party was entitled "Neymar JR'S Nuit Rouge" (Neymar's red night) and it was staged at Pavillon Gabriel close to the Palacio L'Elysée with red being the dress code and the event sponsored by Austrian energy drink supplier Red Bull.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2