Real Madrid: Solari has a full squad for the Clásico
The whole squad trained as normal on Tuesday, including reserve team player Javi Sánchez. Solari must decide whether to include Isco or Mariano in the list.
Real Madrid can travel to Camp Nou with a full squad. Solari has all of his first team players fit and available for tomorrow's Copa del Rey semi-final first leg - including Jesús Vallejo and reserve team player Javi Sánchez, who both trained with the group this morning. It means that the coach must decide who to leave out of his 18-man squad list for the game. Solari has 16 names who are guaranteed to be on this squad sheet: Courtois, Keylor, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Carvajal, Marcelo, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Marcos Llorente, Ceballos, Vinicius, Benzema, Bale and Lucas Vázquez. But the question mark is whether Isco will make the trip.
Isco or Mariano
Solari must complete his list by choosing two from seven players in the first team squad: Reguilón, Odriozola, Vallejo, Valverde, Isco, Brahim and Mariano. In theory, one of the two full-backs will be included which means the last place will be between Isco and Mariano. Mariano scored in his first game back from injury against Alavés last week and Solari is hoping that he can come in to the side on a more regular basis to hand Benzema a rest.
Isco's situation is looking inceasingly unstable. He's only played three minutes in the last three games - coming on late in last weekend's league game against Alavés, and then he was involved in an incident Chendo which hasn't helped. Solari will have until the morning of the game to decide...
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Chiefs record 12th successive win over Broncos
- NFL What happened with Ravens' failed two-point conversion against the Steelers in Week 13
- NFL Patrick Mahomes on what the Kansas City Chiefs need
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Casemiro in no doubt that Mbappé is compatible with Vinicius
- MANCHESTER UNITED Chris Armas: who is the US coach set to join Manchester United?