PSG send Neymar to Brazil to continue recovery
The Brazilian is out for 10 weeks after suffering another metatarsal injury and he is being sent back to his native Brazil for 10 days to continue his recovery.
Neymar will return to Brazil to continue his recovery from his lingering fot injury. The PSG striker will continue his treatment under the supervision of the medical department of the club from the South American country.
The Brazilian suffered the injury against Strasbourg in the Copa de Francia and his initial diagnosis said he would miss 10 weeks. There was talk of an early return but his father ruled out the possibility of his son playing against Manchester United in two weeks time.
According to a club statement published on Wednesday the player will continue his treatment in Brazil.
"Paris Saint-Germain has decided to send Neymar Jr to Brazil for ten days. The Brazil international striker will leave this Thursday, accompanied by a medical team from the club, to continue specific treatment, scheduled after the medical care he has already received in Paris, as well as in Barcelona, since the end of January."
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother