Madrid ready for Clásico: Varane trains with bandage on knee
Solari's side worked out for the second and final time ahead of the Clásico on Saturday night as Varane returned to training with heaving dressing on injured knee.
Real Madrid trained on Friday for the second and last time since the Clásico on Wednesday night and ahead of another clash with their eternal rivals on Saturday. The tempo was much higher than on Thursday when Solari put on a recovery session after a demanding night at the Bernabéu for his players.
On Friday, in the 15 minutes that were open to the media, the squad was broken up into two groups for passing drills. Javi Sánchez was not there, as he was on Thursday, because Varane returned despite visible heavy dressing to his knee. He injured himself for the second Barcelona goal but his appearance at training was a great sign for Solari, who can not call on Nacho as he is suspended for the Clásico.
Marco Llorente the only missing player
Marcos Llorente (24), was the only player missing as he continues his recovery from a muscle injury suffered against Real Madrid in the first leg of the Copa del Rey Clásico.
Te recomendamos en English
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral election: Which candidates have received the most endorsements?
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral primary: polling times and how to vote
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC Mayoral Primary: where do I vote?
- NYC MAYORAL ELECTION NYC mayoral primary: what documentation do I need to vote?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT When will the IRS start to send the $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit payments?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT IRS Child Tax Credit portal: how can I use it to opt out and what other uses does it have?