Zidane oversees second training session ahead of Celta clash
Zinedine Zidane will be without Marcos Llorente, Dani Carvajal, Vinicius and Lucas Vazquez for the first game of his second tenure as Real Madrid coach.
Zinedine has overseen his second training session this Thursday since his return as Real Madrid coach, on the same day the club has announced the signing of Porto defender Eder Militao for 50 million euros.
After an upbeat first session yesterday, which saw the French coach smiling throughout, the team continued their preparations for the first of 11 games that Zidane will oversee until the end of the season.
On Saturday they face Celta Vigo, which coincidentally was Zidane’s last home game in charge before the end of his first tenure last May.
Marcos Llorente close to return
Zidane will be without four players for Celta’s visit: Marcos Llorente worked alone on the grass and is close to a return but will not be available Saturday; while Dani Carvajal, Lucas Vázquez and Vinicius also continued with their respective recoveries away from the group.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots