Real Madrid: Pjanic, Jovic agent meets club - El Chiringuito
Fali Ramadani met Real Madrid general manager José Ángel Sánchez at the LaLiga club's training ground on Thursday, it has emerged.
The agent of Luka Jovic and Miralem Pjanic, Fali Ramadani, was at Real Madrid's training ground on Thursday to meet with Los Blancos' general manager, José Ángel Sánchez, the Spanish television programme El Chiringuito has revealed.
Zidane keen on Juve's Pjanic, Jovic an option at Madrid
Juventus' Pjanic is a signing on Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane's summer wishlist, while Eintracht Frankfurt's Jovic, who is on loan at the Bundesliga club from Benfica, is an option being considered by Bernabéu chiefs as they look to strengthen up front - although the 21-year-old striker appears to be closing in on a move to Barcelona.
Pérez reportedly persuaded to go after Pjanic
According to a report by Tuttosport on Tuesday, Zidane has persuaded Madrid president Florentino Pérez of the need to sign midfielder Pjanic, 28, who it is thought would cost around 90 million euros. Jovic, meanwhile, would come with an expected price tag of about 60 million euros.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen