Dortmund: Thorgan Hazard confirms deal to join
Borussia Dortmund look set to sign the Belgium midfielder from Borussia Mönchengladbach, provided the clubs can thrash out terms.
Thorgan Hazard has agreed to join Borussia Dortmund and is now waiting for Borussia Mönchengladbach to accept a transfer bid.
The 26-year-old Belgium international has long been linked with a move to Signal Iduna Park and now appears close to finalising a switch.
When asked if Dortmund are his prospective new team, he told VTM Nieuws: "Yes, that's the club. I have already spoken to that club. It's up to the clubs to come to an agreement. I now leave everything to my father [his agent] and the clubs.
Hazard: "I want to take a new step in my career"
Thorgan Hazard is on his way to Borussia Dortmund. That’s what he told @VTMNIEUWS: “I have a personal agreement with Borussia Dortmund. I have talked to them. It’s now between the clubs. It takes time. They are in talks.” #cfc #bvb pic.twitter.com/a94aswiHnS— Kristof Terreur 📰🎥 (@HLNinEngeland) 28 April 2019
"I've already said I would like to take a new step in my career. I want to discover something new. We now have to wait for an agreement between the clubs. That takes time. That's how it goes with negotiations."
Brother of Chelsea star Eden Hazard, Thorgan has scored 30 Bundesliga goals in 144 appearances since joining Gladbach in 2014.
The winger has also been linked with Arsenal and Liverpool this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy