Win over Salt Lake sees LA Galaxy record 6 home wins in 6
With goals from Antuna and Zlatan, LA Galaxy recorded its best home start since 1996, despite Donny Toia pulling RSL level in the 64th minute.
Guillermo Barros Schelotto's men started brightly, creating opportunities and controlling the ball while the team from Utah tried to stop every attempt from Galaxy.
Mexican Uriel Antuna found the back of the visitors net in the 16th minute, with a right footed shot from the center of the box following an assist by Chris Pontius, a goal that rewarded the home side's endeavours for a bright start.
RSL emerged with a different attitude in the second half and began to take the game to Galaxy.
Donny Toia bagged an the equalizer for the visitors with a left footed shot from the left side of the box, and the goal coming as a just reward for their added efforts.
As time seemed to be against the home side to maintain their 100% home winning record this season, Zlatan pounced, the Swedish Lion found space in the 77th minute to bag the winners for Barros Schelotto's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...