New York City FC
New York City FC wants to sign Colombian Radamel Falcao
The Colombian striker is eyeing a new challenge for the end of Monaco's season, and the MLS sounds like a possible option for the 'Tiger.'
Radamel Falcao could be going through his final stages in Ligue 1 and with AS Monaco even though his contract doesn't expire until 2020, with several clubs interested in signing him in the coming summer market. And according to reports from Colombia, New York City FC from the MLS is one of those seeking to recruit the 'Tiger.'
Antena 2 has stated that the MLS franchise has already approached Falcao, but there's still no official announcement because some European clubs, including AC Milan, Real Betis, Sevilla, and Valencia, are also in the running to get the striker.
Ever since Spaniard David Villa left the 'Big Apple' club, NYC FC has been in search of a star that could take Villa's spot, someone to become the benchmark of the team and help them achieve cup success. And that might be Falcao, who is going through a hard time with Monaco.
Monaco is having a tough time this season, as his side currently sit in the final five spots of the French League, only two places from the red zone, where Dijon FCO and Guingamp lie, teams that are on the verge of being relegated.
Falcao is the team's best player and is in the top 5 scorers of the season with 14 goals and two assists.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS
- OTHER SPORTS Canelo vs Plant fight: odds, prediction, dates, times
- US NEWS Why are there food shortages and a global supply chain crisis?
- US NEWS How much does it cost to be a space tourist?
- US NEWS Why are John Deere workers striking?