Chelsea: Kanté a doubt for Europa League semi-final
Chelsea were dealt a blow ahead of their Europa League semi-final second leg against Eintracht Frankfurt with an injury to the France midfielder.
N'Golo Kanté is a doubt for the second leg of Chelsea's Europa League semi-final with Eintracht Frankfurt after sustaining an injury against Watford on Saturday.
A muscular issue forced the France international off after just 10 minutes of the Premier League meeting at Stamford Bridge, with Ruben Loftus-Cheek taking his place.
Sarri may need to rethink Frankfurt line-up
Maurizio Sarri may have to plan for the visit of Eintracht on Thursday without Kanté, who completed the full 90 minutes in the 1-1 first-leg draw.
Kante suffered an injury to his ribs against Burnley on April 22 but was able to play a full part in Chelsea's next two games.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy