PSG willing to listen to offers for US forward Timothy Weah
The French team are open to listen to offers for the US international during the summer, although the Ligue 1 champions are not looking to sell him.
Timothy Weah spent the second half of the season on loan at Celtic FC but the Scottish club decided not to seek a permamnent deal with the 19-year-old forward who could be farmed out again by Paris Saint-Germain next season. Weah, who will be with the United States Under-20 squad for this summer's U-20 World Cup, is under contract until 2021 but the Ligue 1 champions would be willing to listen to any reasonable offers that come in for the player this summer.
That does not necessarily mean that they are keen to sell Weah although it suggests that would be willing to cash in if an attractive bid comes along. For now, the French club has other priorities in terms of offloading surplus playing staff with Thomas Meunier, Christopher Nkunku and Layvin Kurzawa all set to move on.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Clubs interested in Tim Weah
Several clubs have already shown an interest in Weah - Fortuna Düsseldorf see him as the ideal man to replace Dodi Lukebakio while Strasbourg have revived their interest from last summer. Weah has suitors in Ligue 1 and the Premier League with Leicester City, Crystal Palace believed to be readying offers.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series