Rafinha to join Robben and Ribery in Bayern exit
Rafinha will join Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery in leaving Bayern Munich ahead of the 2019-20 campaign.
Bayern Munich full-back Rafinha has confirmed he will leave the Bundesliga champions at the end of the season.
The Brazilian joined from Genoa in 2011 and quickly established himself as an important first-team player.
His opportunities have been limited under Niko Kovac this term, however, and he has made just nine Bundesliga starts.
He joins veteran wingers Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery in bidding farewell to the Allianz Arena ahead of the 2019-20 campaign.
"The eight years have been wonderful," he told a media conference. "I've had some great moments. The treble in 2013 was special. All things come to an end eventually."
He will hope to play a part in Bayern's final Bundesliga game of the season at home to Eintracht Frankfurt on Saturday.
Bayern need to beat Kovac's old club at the Allianz Arena to defend their title once more and hold off the challenge of Borussia Dortmund.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth