Liverpool prepare for UCL final in Marbella training camp
As they did ahead of the final last year in Kiev, Jürgen Klopp has taken a 26 man squad to prepare for the final in the Costa del Sol.
Liverpool have returned to Marbella on Spain's Costa del Sol as they prepare ahead of the 2018-19 Champions League final in Madrid on June 1st where the face Premier League rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
Klopp's side spent time in the Southern Spanish town ahead of last season's final in Kiev and again this year ahead of the Red's Champions League Round of 16 tie against Bayern Munich.
The Premier League side will train at the Marbella Football Center and arrived earlier on Monday at Málaga international airport before making the 70km journey to their base at the The Westin La Quinta resort. The Liverpool squad will spend six days in Spain before returning to England for final preparations ahead of the biggest game in the domestic football calendar.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future