Wondolowski keeps breaking Donovan's MLS records
San José Earthquakes recorded a 2-1 win over Toronto FC on Sunday; Wondo increased his all-time career goals record to 150 besides breaking a new MLS record.
The new MLS all-time top goal scorer Chris Wondolowski continues to add to his tally after recently breaking Landon Donovan's previous record of 145 goals. Wondo took that record last week and added a further two goals to his personal account in the game against Toronto FC to reach a total of 150 goals in 339 regular season matches.
However, that wasn't the only record he snatched from Landon Donovan - with his second goal in the 2-1 win over Toronto, Wondo has now the most game-winning goals in MLS history with 42 - a record which previously belonged to Donovan.
Wondolowski rewrites the record books again
Chris Wondolowski continues to increasing his all-time career goals record. And if he nets ten goals this year (he only needs four more goals to do so), he'll reach double-digits for the 10th consecutive season.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong