David Beckham eyeing Daniele De Rossi for Inter Miami's first season in MLS
David Beckham's club and new MLS franchise are already looking for their first signing with Daniele De Rossi top of the list of candidates.
David Beckham's Inter Miami is shaping up ahead of next season when they will make their MLS debut. The club knows that they will need to bring in an experienced player to help them in their maiden campaign and according to reports by TNT Sports, Italian midfielder and World Cup winner Daniele De Rossi, could be the man they are looking for when they make their bow in Major League Soccer.
According to Martín Costa, TNT sports journalist, Inter Miami want to sign the former Roma captain, but there's still no confirmation from the club or the player, who is not short of offers after leaving the Italian team.
Last year, De Rossi said he is open to the possibility of playing in the United States: "I've always said that getting to MLS is something I would like."
New York City FC also interested
NYC FC also showed an interest in signing De Rossi shortly after the Italian announced his departure from Roma, with the club already preparing a contract offer for a couple of years, but it all will depend on which path the 35-year-old decides to take.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7