Atlanta United will broadcast the Champions League Final
The current MLS champions will open the Mercedes-Benz stadium doors before their match against Chicago Fire to show the game between Liverpool and Tottenham.
The Champions League final is that match that no one wants to miss, that everyone's been looking forward to since Real Madrid won it last year in Kiev, a final where the Reds saw the Spanish giants crowned again.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
This year is Liverpool second chance in a row but is a task that won't be easy against this Spurs side, and should be a true spectacle. That's why MLS franchise Atlanta United will open the doors of the Mercedes Benz stadium to broadcast the game, as club president Darren Eales has had a soft spot for the Londoners ever since he was part of Tottenham before moving to the States.
The Five Stripes wanted to make sure that one of the biggest days in Tottenham's history was on show so everyone could see the biggest match in club soccer.
Gate 2 will open at 3:00 pm ET so you can grab a seat and watch the game on the six-story halo board or on one of the 2,000 TV screens in the stadium. No need to buy a second ticket, as the Atlanta United vs Chicago Fire ticket gets you in for both games.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play