Cristiano Ronaldo's latest supercar stuns Lisbon
The Juventus and Portugal star has added another motor to his collection: a McLaren Senna, valued at over a million euros, with a top speed of 340km/h (208 mph).
Cristiano Ronaldo has added another stunning car to his huge collection of motors: a McLaren Senna, valued at over one million euros.
The Juventus and Portugal forward made sure he was seen as drove about the streets of the Portuguese capital Lisbon. This model from legendary manufacturer McLaren pays tribute to Brazilian driver Ayrton Senna and has a limited production run of just 500 models.
Ronaldo's McLaren Senna - a performance beast
The McLaren Senna takes just 2.8 seconds to hit 100 km/h from a standing start and will accelerate through to 340 km/h (208 mph). According to the manufacturer, "the McLaren Senna is the fastest McLaren road car ever around a racetrack"
Recommended in English
- NFL Patriots vs Bills, Monday Night Football: five players to watch
- NFL Dalvin Cook ruled out of Vikings-Lions clash
- SOCIAL MEDIA Cassano explains Cristiano Ronaldo Whatsapp spat
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible line-up against Real Sociedad
- NBA Ten NBA records that might never be broken: Jordan, Abdul-Jabbar...
- NBA Winning Suns finally eclipsed as Warriors get revenge