Cristiano Ronaldo's latest supercar stuns Lisbon
The Juventus and Portugal star has added another motor to his collection: a McLaren Senna, valued at over a million euros, with a top speed of 340km/h (208 mph).
Cristiano Ronaldo has added another stunning car to his huge collection of motors: a McLaren Senna, valued at over one million euros.
The Juventus and Portugal forward made sure he was seen as drove about the streets of the Portuguese capital Lisbon. This model from legendary manufacturer McLaren pays tribute to Brazilian driver Ayrton Senna and has a limited production run of just 500 models.
Ronaldo's McLaren Senna - a performance beast
The McLaren Senna takes just 2.8 seconds to hit 100 km/h from a standing start and will accelerate through to 340 km/h (208 mph). According to the manufacturer, "the McLaren Senna is the fastest McLaren road car ever around a racetrack"
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?