Alberto Moreno to sign with Villarreal as Liverpool contract expires
The LaLiga side have their left-back for next season and they will announce the signing of the former Liverpool defender next week.
After completing the signings of Raúl Albiol and Rubén Peña, Villarreal are set to announce the capture of another full-back in Alberto Moreno next week.
The club start work this week and the player appreciates it would be a good idea to get started with his new club as soon as possible.
The left-back said 'yes' to Villarreal a few days ago but bureaucratic reasons with his contract have prevented them from announcing it.
He will sign a long-term contract with a high salary considering he is a free agent. He left Liverpool this summer after five seasons with the club. He showed signs at the Premier League club but never truly convinced as he fell further out of favour under Jurgen Klopp.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers’ net worth?
- NFL Aaron Rodgers calls out Biden's 'fake White House' after vaccine spat
- NFL How and where to watch Bills v Chiefs: Kickoff time, TV channel, live stream
- NFL 49ers 13 vs. 10 Packers summary: Gould FG seals Niners win, stats, and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Burrow sacked nine times in Bengals win over Titans
- NFL Chiefs Tyreek Hill fined $12K for pom-pom celebration vs Steelers