Chelsea: Pulisic ready to meet new boss Frank Lampard
The new Chelsea signing has finished his participation at the CONCACAF Gold Cup with the USMNT, and will now join up with his new team-mates.
Christian Pulisic might have lost the Gold Cup title against Mexico on Sunday, but the American starlet proved his quality and talent throughout the tournament, showing why he's been signed by Premier League side Chelsea.
The Evening Standard has reported that Pulisic intends to cut short his holidays after the summer event to join his new team-mates and the Blues' pre-season preparations, and also to impress new boss Frank Lampard.
After the final defeat to the Mexicans, Pulisic said he would take a few days off before joining Chelsea's pre-season, and the club said on Monday that the US winger will now join up with the team to prepare for the 2019/20 season.
Next stop Japan
Some clubs usually mention the breaks their players take after international duty, but with no mention as to when Pulisic will join the team, it seems the 20-year-old will be on a plane to Japan next week to get ready for the coming campaign under Lampard's orders.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...