Atlético Skills Challenge trio: Koke, Herrera and Joao Felix
Koke, Hector Herrera and Joao Felix will represent Atlético Madrid at the MLS All-Star Skills Challenge, a competition that makes a comeback in this edition.
The MLS All-Star game is just a couple of weeks away, with the marquee summer match between the MLS stars and Atlético Madrid. But this year will also see a new attraction as the Skills Challenge returns, where the players' technique and ability will be tested.
The Spaniards initially announced Koke's presence for the challenge with his two teammates to be confirmed, but now those two names have been revealed.
Newly signed Hector Herrera and Joao Felix will join Koke in the skills competitions that will take place before the All-Star Game at Orlando City Stadium.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Koke, Herrera, and Felix will test their soccer skills while competing against an MLS All-Star trio of Wayne Rooney, Carlos Vela and Jonathan dos Santos, and Orlando City players; Nani, Chris Mueller, and Sebastian Mendez.
F2 Freestylers, Jeremy Lynch and Billy Wingrove, will host the Skills competitions, where the players will participate in three different categories: shooting, touch and volley, and passing.
Herrera who joined Atleti this summer as a free transfer helped FC Porto to the 2017-18 Portuguese league title, appeared in 41 Champions League games, and has been involved in two World Cups with El Tri.
Joao Felix arrived at Atlético as the most expensive signing in the history of the red and whites, standing out for his technical and ball ability, scoring 15 goals in his first pro season, which is why Atleti fans will be especially excited to keep an eye on him at the MLS All-Star Skills Challenge.
Te recomendamos en English
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Zidane cautious as Real Madrid go top: "There' a long way to go"
- NBA LeBron James, inconsolable after finding out about Kobe Bryant
- KOBE BRYANT 1978-2022 Kobe Bryant: Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi hail "a true legend"
- Kobe Bryant dead: Dallas Mavericks to retire number 24 jersey
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears