USA national team will face Uruguay in September
The US men's national team will go back to St. Louis after nearly 20 years to face Uruguay before the start of the CONCACAF Nations League.
The US men's national team have announced a friendly match against fifth-ranked Uruguay for Tuesday, September 10 in St. Louis, marking the USMNT's second game there in nearly 20 years.
St. Louis used to be considered the soccer US capital and the team's unofficial home, and now they will be back again to face Uruguay - against whom they have an even record of 2-2-2 - for the seventh time. This match will also be the first between both national teams in 17 years.
"We look forward to this challenge against an excellent Uruguayan team. They possess a mixture of top-level offensive difference makers and experienced defenders that have competed on the world stage for years. Part of the development of our team is being able to compete against teams with the profile of Uruguay consistently," concluded US coach Gregg Berhalter.
Te recomendamos en English
- FIFA No harm, no foul between Mexico and Honduras after the 90 minutes.
- COPA AMERICA Brazil vs Venezuela: covid-19 chaos as La Vinotinto face up to tall task
- US News Unemployment benefits: How many fraudulent claims were made and how much money was stolen?
- E3 2021 PC Gaming Show at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Square Enix conference at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Microsoft Xbox + Bethesda conference at E3 2021: times, stream online and how to watch