Real Madrid legend praises youngster Richard Ledezma
PSV Under-19 coach, Ruud van Nistelrooy praised the potential of the US youth international who arrived with the Dutch side at the start of 2019.
There's no denying that Christian Pulisic's success in Europe has opened the way for other American youngsters hoping to make the move across the Atlantic.
This summer the US youth team relied on players like Tim Weah, Sebastian Soto or Alex Mendez in the Under-20 World Cup also counting on gifted midfielder, Richard Ledezma.
Ledezma joined PSV at the beginning of the year, spending his first six months with the Eredivisie side with the U19 squad working with former Real Madrid and Manchester United legend, Ruud van Nistelrooy.
James Westwood from GOAL.com talked to Van Nistelrooy who admitted being impressed with Richie Ledezma's potential.
"He's making a difference in midfield with very quick-thinking passes, movement, can score a goal, play people in, he's creating chances for the whole team," mentioned PSV U19 coach.
Ruud Van Nistelrooy who coaches the U19 squad, also said Ledezma is a very promising talent and is happy to work with him.
Richard Ledezma's contract with PSV expires at the end of the 2019-20 season, with the Dutch team having a unilateral option to extend the deal by two years.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL FIFA announce appointment of Wenger in new role
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Saúl: "I always speak to Bale in Spanish, he's a really nice guy"
- BUNDESLIGA Bundesliga leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach sign NYCFC teenager Joe Scally
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami to play LA Galaxy in MLS home opener
- Euro 2020 Portugal boss Santos fumes at repeated Cristiano questions
- BELGIUM Courtois: "I'm criticised because I'm one of the best in the world"