If I'm a Ferrari my teammates are Ferraris too - Ibrahimovic
Zlatan was amused about the controversy surrounding his "I'm a Ferrari among Fiats" statement; however, he has clarified that he wasn't referring to his Galaxy teammates.
Before the LA derby, Zlatan Ibrahimovic declared that he was a "Ferrari among Fiats", a statement that attracted major media attention.
Ibra was amused by how things escalated around his comments, and before the game against Portland Timbers, the LA Galaxy captain wanted to clarify his statement.
"What I was trying to say is I was a Ferrari in MLS. That is all. Not saying my teammates are Fiats, because my teammates are with me, so if I'm a Ferrari, they are Ferraris, too."
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
What Zlatan said last week in an interview for ESPN could not be so far from reality as he is indeed in a league that could be so much faster, tactical, and rhythmic.
Zlatan knows the MLS is growing, more so since David Beckham arrived in the US league, and he thinks the league maybe can get to the level of the top leagues in the world if they make some changes.
"It's a long process, and the league is young, you put the right people in command to try and develop the hold thing, people with experience. Local development players are the most important; they are the future," said Ibrahimovic.
The Swedish Lion also thinks the MLS needs to loosen up when it comes to the amount of money it can be spent on players, in order to get more Ferraris.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How do NFL players get paid? per game or per week?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 stimulus check in California: who qualifies and how to track
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax deadline, stimulus calculator | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: Will you get a $1,400 payment, and when?
- Entertainment CoD Black Ops & Warzone Season 2 new content: map, weapon, outbreak
- LOTTERY How much do you get if you have 1, 2 or 3 Powerball numbers?