Christian Pulisic impresses Frank Lampard
Pulisic scored his first two goals in a Chelsea's jersey to impress coach Frank Lampard ahead of the start of the Premier League season.
Christian Pulisic is offering a strong case to be part of the starting lineup for the upcoming Premier League season in the opener against Manchester United by impressing his coach, Frank Lampard eyes.
The 20-year-old winger has plenty of responsibility following the exit of Eden Hazard to Real Madrid and his record transfer fee during the winter transfer window. The American international is the only new signing that'll arrive with at Stamford Bridge this summer due to the transfer ban.
So far Pulisic has shown an impressive level of compromise with the team by cutting his summer break short to join Chelsea's preseason earlier. A gesture that was not lost on Lampard.
"I was very impressed with the way that he took the goals as a winger in the Premier League, and he has to adapt to the league, he is young but with huge potential and I am happy for him to improve," mention Lampard after the game before adding, "he showed his quality, I love the nature of his goals, he can be a really big player for us."
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Lucas believes Mourinho can deliver silverware
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Haaland to choose Manchester United over Juventus - rumours
- Rumour Has It: Haaland chooses Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona's slip against La Real stokes up El Clásico
- LALIGA Valencia vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch: times, tv, online
- MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer: Rashford, Martial and James' like Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez