Valencia receive €60m offer from Premier League for Rodrigo
Tribuna Deportiva says a Premier League club have offered €60 million for Rodrigo. The transfer market closes on Thursday.
Rodrigo Moreno could be on his way to the Premier League. According to Tribuna Deportiva, the Valencia striker has been garnering interest from England with an offer of more than €60 million arriving at the Mestalla for the Spaniard.
The 28-year-old will only leave Valencia if a top European club with aspirations come calling. Real Madrid were interested last summer and his father said Napoli might be a nice move for his son but nothing has come of any of the talk.
Valencia have signed Maxi Gomez from Celta Vigo this summer but could offset that purchase with the sale of Rodrigo and were reportedly willing to listen to offers for the player earlier in the summer. Kevin Gameiro, the third striker, says they are all very different players however and can work together.
The Premier League's transfer market closes on Thursday and at the moment, Valencia are calm over the future of one of the key players in their attack.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22