Radamel Falcao could end up in the MLS - Jorge Mendes
The future of the Colombian striker looks to be in Turkey, but according to his agent, if a deal with Galatasaray is not reached, Falcao would go to the MLS.
Mendes said Falcao could end up in the MLS - if Galatasaray end up not signing him. The 33-year-old Colombian striker is expected to leave Monaco after five seasons.
"If Monaco does not reach a deal with Galatasaray for Falcao, he will go free to the MLS in January," said the Portuguese agent. Falcao has spent time at five European clubs - Porto, Atlético de Madrid, Manchester United, Chelsea and Monaco.
An MLS dream
A little over a month ago, Radamel Falcao expressed his desire to sign for an MLS team, according to reports in the UK, the Colombian would like to join Inter Miami, the new MLS franchise, due to the enormous Latin population residing in Miami, which is why Falcao is a clear option for David Beckham's club.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Granada lead LaLiga on the back of famous Barça win
- Juventus 2-1 Verona Juventus: Buffon matches Maldini appearance record
- SERIE A Inter take the spoils in Milan derby and leapfrog Juventus
- Watford 8-0 Manchester City Watford "scared" of City says Flores after record defeat
- Juventus are a 'team under construction', says coach Sarri
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo: "People are stupid and talk too much"