Pogba shows love for Pulisic
Manchester United & Chelsea faced each other in their game opener to the Premier League 2019-20 season. Pogba and Pulisic left a polaroid for the books.
In the game at Old Trafford, the Red Devils got their season off to a flying start, beating Frank Lampard's men 4-0 in a match that also marked Christian Pulisic's debut in English football.
After the game, United star Paul Pogba, who set up two of United's four goals, offered some sportsmanlike solace to the US international, and later shared a photo of the pair embracing on his Instagram page, accompanied with the message: "This is why we play".
Upcoming games for United and Chelsea
Pulisic will be hoping to record his first Premiership win in a Chelsea shirt when his side host Leicester at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, while Pogba will look to help United to two wins from two when they travel for the tricky encounter at Wolves on on Monday.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA