Zlatan picks up his second Player of the Week award
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was on fire during MLS week 24 in LA Galaxy's two games, netting a total of four goals, two from the spot, to earn him POTW award.
His four goals helped LA Galaxy break their three-game losing streak and also earned the Swedish Lion the MLS Player of the Week award.
With the 2-0 win over Dallas and the 2-2 draw against Seattle, Zlatan reached a total of 20 goals for the season, leaving him two goals behind his total for last season and closer to the top two places of the MLS scoring chart, held by Josef Martinez and Carlos Vela. This is the second Player of the Week gong Ibrahimovic has collected this season and his fourth since landing in the US league.
Player of the Week
Each week an MLS Player of the Week is chosen by the media and a fan voting process conducted by MLS Communications, with 75% of the vote going to North American Soccer reporters and a Twitter fan vote representing the remaining 25%.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds