Carlos Vela slams Bob Bradley for needless substitution
The LAFC captain was subbed during the LA Galaxy game as he was suffering discomfort to his right leg. However, he wasn't pleased and let his coach know.
Carlos Vela has mentioned in the past that underneath it all, he's no big soccer fans - despite his natural ability for the sport. For him, it's just a match, and when it's over, its time to move on. But Carlitos was not so indifferent when Bob Bradley decided to take him off as a precaution in yesterday's "El Trafico" clash with LA Galaxy.
The Mexican striker, who scored the equalising goal in the game against their crosstown rivals complained of pains to his right leg but didn't want to leave the game as he was focused on helping his team score a victory against Galaxy.
Bradley however, had other ideas and decided to bring his captain off so that he could receive medical attention. It was a move which sparked Vela's anger, provoking an outburst directed at his coach as he was leaving the field.
LAFC vs LA Galaxy
Los Angeles Galaxy remain unbeaten in the LA Trafico, and even though Zlatan and Co. left Banc of California Stadium with a win, LAFC failed to beat them yet again.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires