LA Galaxy fires up LAFC rivalry on social media
The fight for Los Angeles has moved to social media, and while Galaxy was winning on the field, Barros Schelotto's side was also winning it on Twitter.
The rivalry between LA Galaxy and LAFC is center stage right now, with Zlatan and company dominating El Trafico Clasico in results so far, but Carson's team are also involved in a fight for social media dominance.
NOT EVEN FROM LA AND HE KNOWS YOU AIN'T IT pic.twitter.com/2lgkiDzlwF— LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) August 26, 2019
Zlatan opened the scoreboard in the first breath of the game, but the party didn't stop there for the Swedish Lion as he grabbed his second after just 15 minutes.
Cristian Pavon, the shining new star at LA Galaxy, was also invited to the scoring fest just one minute later, although LAFC did eventually level the match at 3-3.
Te recomendamos en English
- Liverpool Klopp’s pulling power helped lure Thiago to Liverpool
- REAL MADRID Official: Gareth Bale completes Tottenham loan deal
- PREMIER LEAGUE Gareth Bale: Tottenham confirm injury which delays return debut
- Emmy Awards Which shows have won the most Emmys of all time?
- ROSH HASHANAH Rosh Hashanah Jewish holiday 2020: what does ‘Shana Tova’ mean?
- US News Ruth Bader Ginsburg death: Trump vows to fill vacancy "without delay"