If Zlatan is serious, I'll always speak to him - Solskjaer
The Manchester United coach talked about Ibrahimovic's suggestions of joining the Red Devils once more, and was open to talk with the Swede.
A couple of days ago the LA Galaxy captain, Zlatan Ibrahimovic mentioned the possibility of going back to Manchester United, saying "If Manchester United need me, I'm here." And now the Red Devils coach, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, has said he's open to speak with Ibra if his intentions to return to the Premier League are serious.
During the Manchester United press conference ahead of this weekend's match, Solskjaer seemed open to the idea of the Swedish Lion returning, but also mentioned the impediments Zlatan has to get back in the team.
"If he was 28, not 38, next month, there's a big difference. Zlatan had a great time here, he's still doing well, it's unfortunate he got his injury here."
"Who knows? He has my number..." 👀📞— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) August 30, 2019
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic's offer to return to Old Trafford… 🔴
Follow all of today's Premier League build-up live here: https://t.co/YDNC280c0q pic.twitter.com/dAj1tNNNEq
However, the Man United strategist added; "Who knows, he knows my number. We can speak the same language if he's serious; I'll always speak to Zlatan."
Not easy for Zlatan
The Norwegian coach was honest about Zlatan's chances of seeing a return to the Red Devils.
"I don't think that'll happen, no. I think Ibra had his time at the club; he's had a fantastic career here," Solskjaer concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"