USA internationals learn UEFA Europa League fate
The UEFA Europa League group stage draw took place on Friday and a number of American players found out they and their clubs will be facing in the tournament.
On Thursday, the US internationals who will be involved in this season's Champions League found out which teams their clubs will be facing in the group stage and on Friday, the opponents of American players whose clubs are taking part in the UEFA Europa League teams was revealed.
Romain Gall, Timothy Chandler, Matt Polster, John Brooks, Fabian Johnson, and Tyler Boyd are the Americans representing the United States in this season's Europa League.
Romain Gall's Malmo landed in Group B with Dynamo Kiev, Copenhagen, and Lugano.
Matt Polster's Rangers were drawn into Group E alongside Porto, Feyenoord, and Young Boys.
As fo the Americans based in Germany, Timothy Chandler with Eintracht Frankfurt are in Group F with Arsenal, Standard Liege and Vitoria Guimaraes. John Brooks with Wolfsburg are in Group I alongside Gent, Saint-Étienne and Oleksandriya, while Fabian Johnson who plays with Borussia Mönchengladbach, are in Group J with Roma, Basaksehir, and Wolfsberger.
Last but not least Tyler Boyd, recent arrival at Besiktas will play in Group K with Sporting Braga, Wolverhampton and Slovan Bratislava.
Te recomendamos en English
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS What executive orders did Joe Biden sign on his first day as President?
- US News What did Biden say about Trump's Oval Office letter?
- US News Bernie’s mittens, Ella’s diamond coat and plenty of purple: inauguration wardrobe hits
- REAL MADRID What are Zidane's worst defeats since he signed at Real Madrid?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Alcoyano