USA stars take over Champions League Group H
Thursday's Champions League draw produced one of the more interesting groups wioth with Chelsea, Ajax, and Lille drawn together, clubs with US players in their ranks.
Thursday's Champions League draw left Europe's elite clearer about which teams they will be facing on the road to Istanbul.
What possibly few expected was that the Americans would take over Group H as Chelsea, Ajax, and Lille were all drawn together alongside Valencia, which means that at least one US player will reach the knockout stage of the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League.
Tyler Adams, the other US international present in the Champions League sides, was left out of the 'American' group. His RB Leipzig was drawn in Group G, with Zenit, Benfica, and Lyon.
If Adams' side reaches the next phase, we could have more American players to keep an eye on, and the possibility of a clash between international team mates. For now, we'll have to settle for the least six confirmed games where the USMNT men will battle it out for a spot in the knockout stage.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim