Alexis Sánchez rejected David Beckham and Inter Miami
The Chilean forward confirmed Inter Miami's interest in getting him, but he still wants to play at high-level and to stay in Europe for at least six more years.
Different top-flight names have been linked with David Beckham's MLS side, Inter Miami CF, with none of those names confirming talks with the Florida team; however, there's one that has acknowledge interest from the new MLS franchise.
At the age of 30, the Chilean, Alexis Sánchez, joined Inter Milan after spending two years in England with Manchester United, and he plans to stay at European football for at least six more years, but he confessed that David Beckham's team reached out to him.
Sánchez didn't close the door to land in the MLS someday, but for now, he's focused on staying in Europe, despite the several offers he had from US league clubs.
"Truth is I have many offers and have been asked to go to Miami, but I want to stay in Europe, I still have about six years to play at high-level, but someday I will play in the United States."
"I would like very much to play someday in the MLS because it's a league that's growing a lot, it's a nice league, and one day I will decide if I play there," Sánchez concluded after his national team training session at Banc of California Stadium.
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?