Cross Zlatan Ibrahimovic at your peril
The LA Galaxy captain got angry after an Argentine reporter tried to ask him about Boca Juniors and Daniele de Rossi. His answer was epic.
Zlatan this, Zlatan that... the Swede striker is used to having all the attention to himself when the media is involved, whether he likes it or not. Ibra is often the main target of the press but, what happens when they ask the wrong question?
The Argentine journalist tried to ask Zlatan about the Xeneize club and the Italian, but when he was outlining his first words, the Swedish Lion got upset and sharply ended the conversation not without first asking the reporter if he wanted a picture with him.
"Do you want a picture or not?" bit Zlatan. When the reporter declined, Zlatan simply turned around and left.
Boca Juniors' interest in Zlatan
It seems the Argentine side has some interest in Ibrahimovic, more so after Raúl 'Wanchope' Abila's injury. But after Zlatan's response, he might have made his intentions clear.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Packers and Bears clash as Cardinals aim for six wins in a row
- NFL Eagles trade veteran TE Zach Ertz to unbeaten Cardinals
- LALIGA Ambitious Pedri wants to 'win everything every year' with Barça
- SOCCER European nations set to block FIFA World Cup plans regardless of vote
- NFL Which NBA teams have the highest salary cap in the 21-22 season?
- NBA | NETS Durant on Kyrie Irving situation: "What is being mad going to do?"