Zlatan wins battle against Carlos Vela and Josef Martinez
Ibrahimovic, Vela and Josef Martinez have all played at least 50 games in the MLS with the Swedish Lion leading the way in terms of goals...just.
The MLS is going through a high scoring season, mostly because of these three players, with Zlatan, Vela and Josef continuing to rewrite the US league history books with their quality and talent.
Big names, bigger numbers in their first 50 MLS appearances. 💪 pic.twitter.com/6ry3gAnlWr— Major League Soccer (@MLS) September 2, 2019
But the three men have more in common than just being this season leading scorers, with the trio reaching their 50th milestone almost identically.
Zlatan has played 50 games in the MLS since he arrived in the 2018 season, and has totalled 55 goals+assists in that time, while Carlos Vela and Josef both managed 54 in their first 50 games in the US league.
And with that single goal difference, Zlatan Ibrahimovic will clearly put his case forward as the best player to have played in Major League Soccer.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Granada: LaLiga Santander: how and where to watch, times, TV, online
- REAL MADRID 2 -1 SEVILLA Lopetegui to Monchi: "This is a disgrace man, always the same"
- REAL MADRID 2-1 SEVILLA Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
- Barcelona Setien surprised by Barcelona players' attitude
- PSG Neymar has become the leader PSG hoped for - says Tuchel
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League: How and where to watch