Pulisic refers to Zlatan as he answers who's better him or Hirving Lozano
Christian Pulisic was asked who is better, him or the young Mexican gem, Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano - his answer is one for the books.
To compare players is an everyday kind of thing, with Christian Pulisic and Hirving Lozano being two of the latest to be compared, as both are important players for their respective national teams.
But the answer the young American star Christian Pulisic gave when asked about who was a better player, himself or Hirving Lozano, was one for the books.
Christian Pulisic was asked who is the better player, him or Mexican star Hirving Lozano, and the #USMNT star had a hilarious response to the comparison to the #ElTri standout: pic.twitter.com/JiOs3fSpNZ— Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves) September 4, 2019
Pulisic' response gave no space to debate as he's not looking to hype any rivalry between the two. Both Pulisic and 'Chucky' Lozano are considered the best of the next generation for the USMNT and for Mexico, and with the rematch of the Gold Cup final on Friday, coach Berhalter knows where he wants the new Chelsea player to win the comparison battle with Napoli's latest addition.
"We want him to be able to affect games in a number of different ways, we want to be able to isolate him one vs. one at times, but we also want him getting the ball between the lines," resolved Gregg Berhalter.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim