Gregg Berhalter believes he has the key to open Mexico's door
The US men's national team will have their rematch against Mexico on Friday, after losing the Gold Cup final, with coach Berhalter knowing how to beat El Tri.
It was two months ago when Mexico defeated the US men's national team in the Gold Cup final, preventing the Stars and Stripes from retaining their championship as well as handing it to their main CONCACAF rivals.
On Friday 6 September, the United States will meet the Mexican national team at the MetLife Stadium, a match with a feeling of revenge even if it's only a friendly, at least in name.
The US coach, Gregg Berhalter, knows what to do to give the USMNT that victory against El Tri, "we need to be more proactive when we get the ball. We know that our style of play involves having the ball, disorganizing the opponent with the ball, and we need to do that more."
- United States of America
Aaron Long also talked about going against Mexico so shortly after the Gold Cup loss, "a game against Mexico we're always going to take it very seriously. It's something that we love as players; it's a game that we love to play, a game that the fans love, so it's important for sure. Every time we play them, it's important."
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim