Gregg Berhalter believes he has the key to open Mexico's door
The US men's national team will have their rematch against Mexico on Friday, after losing the Gold Cup final, with coach Berhalter knowing how to beat El Tri.
It was two months ago when Mexico defeated the US men's national team in the Gold Cup final, preventing the Stars and Stripes from retaining their championship as well as handing it to their main CONCACAF rivals.
On Friday 6 September, the United States will meet the Mexican national team at the MetLife Stadium, a match with a feeling of revenge even if it's only a friendly, at least in name.
The US coach, Gregg Berhalter, knows what to do to give the USMNT that victory against El Tri, "we need to be more proactive when we get the ball. We know that our style of play involves having the ball, disorganizing the opponent with the ball, and we need to do that more."
- United States of America
Aaron Long also talked about going against Mexico so shortly after the Gold Cup loss, "a game against Mexico we're always going to take it very seriously. It's something that we love as players; it's a game that we love to play, a game that the fans love, so it's important for sure. Every time we play them, it's important."
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man Utd boss wants trio to take up Ronaldo, Rooney, Tévez mantle
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: LaLiga Santander, how and where to watch
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Ban for Real Madrid's Valverde no surprise to Atlético boss Simeone
- LALIGA SANTANDER The closet fought LaLiga campaign for 17 years
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern: Flick admits transfer demands have changed
- Real Madrid Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match