Gregg Berhalter believes he has the key to open Mexico's door
The US men's national team will have their rematch against Mexico on Friday, after losing the Gold Cup final, with coach Berhalter knowing how to beat El Tri.
It was two months ago when Mexico defeated the US men's national team in the Gold Cup final, preventing the Stars and Stripes from retaining their championship as well as handing it to their main CONCACAF rivals.
On Friday 6 September, the United States will meet the Mexican national team at the MetLife Stadium, a match with a feeling of revenge even if it's only a friendly, at least in name.
The US coach, Gregg Berhalter, knows what to do to give the USMNT that victory against El Tri, "we need to be more proactive when we get the ball. We know that our style of play involves having the ball, disorganizing the opponent with the ball, and we need to do that more."
- United States of America
Aaron Long also talked about going against Mexico so shortly after the Gold Cup loss, "a game against Mexico we're always going to take it very seriously. It's something that we love as players; it's a game that we love to play, a game that the fans love, so it's important for sure. Every time we play them, it's important."
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu