Is Christian Pulisic losing importance with Chelsea?
The American winger was a constant in Frank Lampard's lineup since the start of the season, but after FIFA Date, Pulisic has seen his time reduce to nothing.
Christian Pulisic early return to Chelsea intended for the American to be ready for the games against Wolverhampton and the Blues Champions League debut against Valencia; however since the winger left USA camp, his time with Chelsea has been reduced.
Pulisic didn't see action against the Wolves during the weekend, but neither on Tuesday in Chelsea's champions debut, and so far the winger adds 351 minutes with the English side, but since FIFA Date, the number 22 youngest hasn't seen any action.
Since arrival with the London team, Pulisic had been a constant in Frank Lampard lineup, becoming a central piece of his coach system; however, the US international has failed to find the back of the net as he hasn't been able to score so far, adding just one assist.
Chelsea, it's currently sitting sixth in the Premier League stands with 8 points for a record of two wins, two draws, and one loss, while the Blues started their Champions League journey with a severe loss against Valencia to sit third in the Group H standings.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry