Is Christian Pulisic losing importance with Chelsea?
The American winger was a constant in Frank Lampard's lineup since the start of the season, but after FIFA Date, Pulisic has seen his time reduce to nothing.
Christian Pulisic early return to Chelsea intended for the American to be ready for the games against Wolverhampton and the Blues Champions League debut against Valencia; however since the winger left USA camp, his time with Chelsea has been reduced.
Pulisic didn't see action against the Wolves during the weekend, but neither on Tuesday in Chelsea's champions debut, and so far the winger adds 351 minutes with the English side, but since FIFA Date, the number 22 youngest hasn't seen any action.
Since arrival with the London team, Pulisic had been a constant in Frank Lampard lineup, becoming a central piece of his coach system; however, the US international has failed to find the back of the net as he hasn't been able to score so far, adding just one assist.
Chelsea, it's currently sitting sixth in the Premier League stands with 8 points for a record of two wins, two draws, and one loss, while the Blues started their Champions League journey with a severe loss against Valencia to sit third in the Group H standings.
Te recomendamos en English
- Entertainment The Oscars 2021: when are nominations announced and when is the ceremony?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: do any Republicans support the bill?
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 $400 unemployment benefits: how long has the House extended them?
- PLAYSTATION How to download Ratchet & Clank for free on PS4 & PS5: dates, times & availability
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Why was there a proposal for a $10,000 stimulus check and could it pass?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 $400 new weekly unemployment benefits: when are they coming?