New England with Bruce Arena made the impossible, possible
Robert Kraft brought the US standout coach, Bruce Arena as head coach and sporting director in mid-May to try and turn over the eight points and a minus-19 goal differential.
Bruce Arena is one of the most prestigious coaches in the United States, which is why the New England Revolution owner, Robert Kraft brought in the former United States national team strategist to reverse the harsh season the Revs where having, with a playoff place out of the question.
However, Arena is a man able to challenged probability, and after the Revs 2-0 win over the New York City FC, the Boston team clinched an improbable postseason berth, to what the 68-year-old said; "I think we had a 99 percent chance of not making the playoffs, so as they say stuff happens."
Dark times ended with Bruce Arena's arrival, and despite the unfamiliar players, they all step into his vision, with the Revs getting a new face, losing just twice in 21 games for a record of 9 wins, two losses and ten draws since May 10th.
The final chapter of New England Revolution is still unwritten, but Bruce Arena knows behind all this success of reaching playoffs are his players, but the season is not over yet, and they hope they can go against all odds and bring the MLS Cup home.
"Of all the teams I've had all the years, this is as good as any of them to coach every day, to deal with away from the field. That says a lot, I give them nothing but high marks, even if we didn't make the playoffs this year and kind of failed towards the end. I still think this season has been a real positive," Arena concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online