Zack Steffen shows he is Manchester City material
The United States national team goalkeeper keeps proving his potential at the Bundesliga, with great performances setting his case to get back to England.
Zack Steffen is shaping to be one of the best goalies in the Bundesliga despite the bad fortune his club, Fortuna Düssledorf is enduring during this start of the season, with the American keeper displaying grand performances showing he's Premier League material.
Weekend in and weekend out, the Manchester City loanee has made fantastic saves to keep his team in the game, not just in number of blocks but he showed he has the temper to face the most challenging task goalkeepers endured.
In the 2-1 loss against Freiburg FC, Steffen continue his impressive form by saving a penalty kick in the 64th minute to help Dusseldorf in the fight for the victory as at that moment, the score was still level at 1.
Steffen has been voted twice to the Bundesliga team of the week by the German magazine Kicker. Despite Fortuna Düsseldor staying 14 in the stands, the goalie remains to show his great potential proving he wants to be back with the Citizens.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash