David Beckham might not need to find a goalkeeper anymore
Renzo Rodríguez, the U20 Uruguay goalkeeper, confessed to Radio Cancha Neutral he would like to go to the MLS with the new franchise, Inter Miami.
David Beckham and Inter Miami might have found their new goalkeeper, or at least they have a candidate for the vacancy with Independiente Avellaneda's goalie Renzo Rodríguez Bacchia, expressing his interest in joining the Florida side in an interview with Radio Cancha Neutral.
The U20 Uruguayan keeper talked to Riki López about the future of the CAI youth squad, and expressed his desire to be part of Inter Miami's new roster, and in case he manages to get the job, Renzo would be leaving the Argentine team in the winter market.
"I wish I could get a chance to play at Inter Miami. I like to change scenes, I'm a kid, and I have a lot to learn," Rodríguez mentioned.
Renzo Rodríguez still has two more years on his contract, but the goalie has already told his managers he wants to go to the MLS.
Inter Miami signings
The Florida side is shaping up with South American talent, as they have signed Matías Pellegrini, Julián Carranza, and Christian Makoun. If Bacchia reaches a deal with Beckham's MLS franchise, he will become the fourth South American in the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- US CORONAVIRUS NEWS How many Johnson & Johnson vaccines have been administered in the US?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE When are Champions League semi-finals played?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Neymar: "PSG are a team, we showed it against Bayern"
- NBA Durant focused on returning to full fitness, not Nets-76ers showdown
- Stimulus Checks What ID can I use to cash stimulus checks?
- USA What does Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan include?