David Beckham might not need to find a goalkeeper anymore
Renzo Rodríguez, the U20 Uruguay goalkeeper, confessed to Radio Cancha Neutral he would like to go to the MLS with the new franchise, Inter Miami.
David Beckham and Inter Miami might have found their new goalkeeper, or at least they have a candidate for the vacancy with Independiente Avellaneda's goalie Renzo Rodríguez Bacchia, expressing his interest in joining the Florida side in an interview with Radio Cancha Neutral.
The U20 Uruguayan keeper talked to Riki López about the future of the CAI youth squad, and expressed his desire to be part of Inter Miami's new roster, and in case he manages to get the job, Renzo would be leaving the Argentine team in the winter market.
"I wish I could get a chance to play at Inter Miami. I like to change scenes, I'm a kid, and I have a lot to learn," Rodríguez mentioned.
Renzo Rodríguez still has two more years on his contract, but the goalie has already told his managers he wants to go to the MLS.
Inter Miami signings
The Florida side is shaping up with South American talent, as they have signed Matías Pellegrini, Julián Carranza, and Christian Makoun. If Bacchia reaches a deal with Beckham's MLS franchise, he will become the fourth South American in the squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOFTBALL AND BASEBALL Which sports were pulled from the 2012 and 2016 Olympics are returning in Tokyo 2021?
- NFL NFL's new Covid protocol has Hopkins considering retirement
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: competition schedule: dates, times, events, sports
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING When did Michael Phelps retire? How many medals did he win?
- CORONAVIRUS How dangerous is the delta variant to children and young people?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?